**originally posted 3/8***
Been meaning to post but I have been in such a whirlwind. Everything is happening so quickly lately. We went to the dr on 2/29 and he was concerned about the protein in my urine. He set me up with an appointment on 3/5 to recheck it. Well it was worse so he sent me to get some labs done. The protein was still not good so he wanted to talk to a high risk dr. He did and I went to get checked out by Dr Dibbs. He confirmed with what Dr Hardey thought. I either have the beginning of pre e or a problem with my kidneys. They have decided that the best course of action is to deliver Noah. So on Monday (3/12) we will do an amnio to check Noah's lung function. If he passes then I will be induced. This is scary on many levels. One I am TERRIFIED of needles so the amnio test is going to be really hard on me but also since I am not showing any sign of dilating on my own there is a chance I could wind up with a section. I will try to keep updating along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment