Thursday, February 23, 2012

This Just Got Real!!!!

Back story: Justin's dream job has always been to work doing what his uncle does. He travels around the country (and the world) fixing big jet planes. Well a few months ago he called Justin to let him know some positions were opening up. He flew up to Wichita for an interview and apparently they liked him because

HE GOT THE JOB

I am so happy for him but TERRIFIED at the same time. Those of you who know me know I have NEVER lived more than an hour away from the hospital I was born in. Not to mention we will be moving with a new newborn in tow. Well technically I will be moving then, Justin's first day is 3/12 so he will be there in the next couple weeks. I am freaking out about him not being here for the birth or with me through the end of the pg. I KNOW he is torn but we also know this is the opportunity of a lifetime and can't turn it down.

This is going to be a great thing for our family. We just have to get through the main transition phase. But I know the other side will be wonderful. I will be able to stay home with Noah (my dream job) while my wonderful husband will have his. And when he is home our family can have real quality time without Noah having to go to daycare and me to work, we can all relax and enjoy each other.

.......... But it sure is a far cry from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment